Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't blogged in a long time! Well today JV volleyball lost their first game this season! We were all bummed. I think it'll help us grow alot more in intensity and enthuisism. (spl?) What bums me is when i finally get in my head to hustle and be ready for the ball and run all over the court and try to attempt to do it, i still get talked to by my coaches to do even better. so tonight i tried to play my spot well and i did a little bit better by my SETS still aren't doing well at all!!!! so i'm trying to work on that more. anyway, just pray for the team and that we'll learn from this and hopefully be more unified because of it. Well i luv ya'll and i hope you have a great week and remember that God puts everything into your life for a purpose and make sure you use that opportunity!!!

~*~rachelle~*~

btw, we now have a youthgroup blog: DEEPER

4 Comments:

At 11:28 PM, Blogger Hannah Banana said...

I'm sorry you guys lost. I still love you all! I like your saying at the end, VERY convicting!!
XOXO

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger tumblebugerika said...

glad you updated!! i love the youth group blog!!!

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger Sophie said...

Rachelle!!! I love you tons!! I am so glad we won our game against Heritage. You did awesome. I love you so much and you are such an encouragement to me!!!

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger Rachelle said...

thanks Sophie!!! i love you tons more, though!!!lol You did so well last night!! you always make me smile! i love you a million starbucks coffee!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home