Tuesday, August 02, 2005

To Annie

I thought I would dedicate a post to Mrs. Hill. She left for Florida Friday and i wasn't able to say goodbye. i miss her soooo much and I will probably miss her more once school starts. Annie, your baby is soooo adorable. you are going to be and are an awesome parent! i'm so glad you and Josh stayed w/ my family during the February Conference. i'm going to miss you guys coming over for cookouts. I remember the times you and Josh would come over and watch a movie and then you would fall asleep on the couch @ 10:00. You were the best b-ball coach too! you were always there to encourage me to do better and that God put everything in my life for a reason! Remember, "look there's the Lafayette White house!!" hahaha. I can't believe i only knew you and Josh for 3 yrs. it felt like 10! I'm going to miss you guys! Tell little Noah hi for me! Hopefully i can see you in the fall. Love you all!
~*~rachelle~*~

2 Comments:

At 12:22 AM, Blogger Hannah Banana said...

That is so sweet, Rachelle!

 
At 10:32 AM, Blogger The Hill family said...

THAT IS ADORABLE! THANKS RACHELLE...i just now saw it and it is October.....oh well...LOVE YOU TOO!!!! We'll be there next Wednesday! YIPPIE!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home