Saturday, June 26, 2004

Well... we had vbs this week and blah blah blah!lol j/k. Since every1(well alot of peeps) have been posting about vbs i decided not to so you don't have to listen about the same things twice or three times(or read). i figured you already had all the info! lol. Well Lindz and I have been lifting weights and practicing for vball! it's been fun!(except the fact we wake up the next morning sore -a little bit sore-lol.) We want to get ready for vball camp! i can't wait! it's gonna be alot of fun! Also i'm going to the wilds right after vball camp and if you're going the week of July 11-17 then we all have hooked up to meet @ cool beans @ the first free time! so if you're at the wilds try to meet! that is if i you know actually know you! lol. well my aunt and uncle are here from Minnesota! It's been fun too! Oh! I got a new comforter! it's really cool! it's a denim one from dockers! I'm soo excited! (and i'm not getting loud cause you can't here me! Ker, abs, and linzlol. j/k) well that's all for now! ttyl luv ya'll! bye!

3 Comments:

At 12:35 PM, Blogger mattharmless said...

Hey Rachelle!

tell your dad I said hi!

 
At 1:04 AM, Blogger Hannah Banana said...

I am trying to try out and see if my picture is showing the right one!

 
At 1:04 AM, Blogger Hannah Banana said...

it works

 

Post a Comment

<< Home