Monday, June 14, 2004

Hi guys! I havn't posted in a while! sorry! i went to the bike trip last week and it was a blast! Lindz, Abbie, and I were in the front the whole time! And when we took a break, it was b/c the leader said we had to stop to have everybody catch up! the tunnel was awesome! in the middle you couldn't see anything except the end of the tunnel! So you couldn't make any sudden movements with your bike or you would fall(which i didn't). Also I went to Alpha and Omega!(youthgroup camp) It was a blast too! we had to have it @ the church b/c of all the rain! It was still fun, even though we had to play capture the flag outside in the parking lot and soccer field! my team FBI won!!!! :) And i was playing fooseball w/ rob cochran and we beat Sam and Nathan two times and won three times in a row against other people! Then we played against Trevor blake and David Heber and they won against us twice!!!!! i got really frustrated! I was the goalie the whole time too!lol. well g2g clean up for people coming to my house for a conference! luv ya'll ttyl!

2 Comments:

At 2:11 PM, Blogger Emily said...

Hey Alpha and Omega was AWESOME!!! Even though nothing went as planned it turned out great! Capture the Flag wasn't horrible..the cars in the parking lot helped. (Even though I stubbed my toe on Dave's dumb truck ha). Didn't you love our "fire"? haha. YEAH FBI!!!!!! MY TEAM ROCKED!! Glad you had fun!

 
At 9:00 PM, Blogger Rachelle said...

yeah emily! It was great! I can't believe the smite people could pull all that together! They did awesome! ttyl :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home